January 14, 2019
Growing and expanding a business takes a great deal of both fortitude and diligence. You have discovered that the best way to expand business opportunities is to tap into multiple markets across the globe. To make your services available internationally, you will be tasked with translating your business content into multiple languages. The fastest and easiest way to make your content available and understood on a global scale is by working with a translation company. However, this can be a daunting proposition if you have never worked with a translation company or know little about the industry. To make the process a little easier, here are seven questions that you should ask when hiring a translation company.
Seven Essential Questions
- What are your linguist credentials?
- What is your translation expertise or specialization?
- How many languages can you provide translation in?
- What are some past translation projects you have completed that are similar to our proposal?
- Which technology is used to ensure consistent translation terminology?
- What would the timeline look like to complete our translation project?
- How much would the proposed translation project cost?
These seven questions are essential to ask before hiring a translation company. It is crucial that you get a feel for the company’s quality, area of expertise, services, and overall credentials. Not all translation companies are created equal. Before you hire a translation service, make sure their services will align with your business needs. Be aware of the services they provide, the quality of work they produce, and how they will be able to help you expand your business and opportunities.
Connect With Us
At Keylingo Translations, we can provide your company with the fastest and most reliable translation and localization services in the industry. We are the translation service you can count on, helping businesses everywhere do business anywhere. Contact us today for all your translation needs and questions.